VERB TENSE QUIZ - COMPLETE THE SENTENCE
1. Despite _____________ ill, he attended the meeting.
2. I did the wrong thing. I wish I _______________ my mother's advice.
3. I'd prefer ________________ smoke.
4. He won't lend you his car unless you ____________ it.
5. I'd rather ____________ on Monday after lunch.
6. It was the most difficult experience I ____________.
7. Although I have a good job, I regret ____________ college.
8. Without the money he got from his father, Tom ____________ his business.
Any of these give you trouble? Let me know!