✔️ I am a qualified Native teacher with 7 years experience, I have PGCE in School Teaching & 120 hour TESOL certificate to teach English as a foreign language.
I’m qualified to teach the following topics to Adult English students:
✔️ Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Eiken, OPIc)
✔️ Everyday English Conversation
✔️ Business English
✔️ Job Interview Preparation
✔️ Moving to the UK for Job or Studying
✔️ Custom Learning Plans
If you have any questions, send me a message and I look forward to teaching you soon in a trial lesson!
🌞 I am currently living in Thailand so my timezone is in Bangkok time. I teach every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
⭐Come and join me on my Facebook page at ' English Teacher Beki'
for lots of English tips & tricks
My accent is a Southern English accent, very similar to the accent you’ll find in London.
🎼I studied in the British Music Conservatoire RNCM for 4 years before studying further to become a fully qualified School Teacher. In my spare time, I volunteer as a leader for Girl Guiding UK and I’ve listed my interests below.
🎹Interests: Travelling, French Horn, Piano, Girl Guiding, Crafts, Cats, Baking and Marvel Films. I enjoy making videos about my travels on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/bekitravels
If you're confused about what a trial lesson is, these points will help you:
►THE TRIAL LESSON IS:
- A 30 minute introduction class.
- An opportunity for you to see how lessons with me work.
- Time for you to ask me any questions.
- A way for us to create a unique learning plan for you
- A way to test your internet connection and check its strong enough for video & audio calls
- A way to get to know each other better, learn about our hobbies etc
►A TRIAL LESSON IS NOT:
- A free way for you to get your CV or written work corrected.
- A lesson which is concentrated on your areas for improvement
- A cheap way to get a 30-minute conversation class with the active intention of not continuing.
If you have a trial lesson and you decide that I’m not the teacher for you, then of course that’s fine! 😊
Teacher Beki : )
Please read before booking lessons.
* Lessons cannot be rescheduled 12 hours before starting unless there is an emergency.
* This is because my schedule is filled usually a week in advance and sometimes even further in advance. If slots are unscheduled last minute this results in a loss of lesson time and lesson fees.
*Other students are also unable to take these lesson times as they have previously been booked advance and therefore unavailable.
*If you need to reschedule please do so with as much notice as possible so then we are respecting each other's schedule equally :)