Hi! I have developed my own visual method for learning Turkish quickly. We will have personalized, structured & fun lessons! I check HW in between lessons. I hold a degree in English (lit+teaching) and a PhD in Sociology. My mother tongue is Turkish, and I am from Istanbul.
Welcome to my page and thank you for visiting my Teacher Profile.
I have been teaching Turkish for seven years to a variety of age groups in the Czech Republic, Turkey, Serbia and online. Learning a new language should be fun and engaging. I follow "Inclusive Teaching" approaches. More precisely, I pay attention to different needs, learning styles, knowledge, and backgrounds of my students and adjust my lessons accordingly.
I use a variety of teaching materials so that students can show what they already know and learn in a way that works the best for them. My end goal is to boost the performance of my students by providing them with a space to show their skills and capacities and express themselves freely and confidently.
You will get:
* PowerPoint presentation of essential grammar & vocabulary (my own visual method)
* Engaging, structured, practical, fun, and professional lessons
* Carefully selected course materials
* Key phrases, language hacks, and essential vocabulary to speak from Day1
* Friendly, inspiring, and motivating tutoring
* Images and enjoyable topics that will prompt you to speak naturally
* Daily support on Verbling (including checking and proofreading your essays & feedback on your homework) in between your lessons
* Quick and noticeable results in your learning journey
It is very rewarding to see my students becoming fluent. So, book your first lesson now, and we will start speaking Turkish with confidence right away!